Hamilton Connections is seeking a Traffic Coordinator for the first shift at a logistics company in Beacon Falls, CT. Ideal candidate will have experience with Blue Yonder software. This is a temp-to-perm position.
The hours are 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, with overtime likely required. The pay range is $24-$26.50 an hour, depending on experience.
- Monitors and/or sets up inventory transfers between company warehouse network.
- Maintains and updates electronic files, records, and delivery schedules.
- Receive and process routing requests.
- Submits routing requests for domestic shipments following customer’s routing guides.
- Audit transportation and non-inventory purchases, invoices, and, in the event of a discrepancy, submits dispute to vendor while following up through resolution.
- Operates out of multiple buildings.
- Experience with domestic transportation and its modes (LTD, TL, Intermodal)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Planning and deadline driven skills
- Ability to anticipate problems and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in deliveries
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail with solid dependability and accuracy
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate successful multi-tasking capabilities
- Follow through and problem solving with limited supervision
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Blue Yonder software is a plus.