A local Plastic Molding Company in Middletown is looking for an experience shipping and receiving candiate
Job Title: Shipping / Receiving Associate
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Physically receives in inventory and enters in appropriate ERP database.
- Physically moves inventory to appropriate location.
- Records transactions in IQMS / Syteline ERP system.
- Prepares inventory for shipment inclusive of packaging and labels.
- Uses third party (UPS, Fedex, etc) to ship products.
- Participates in month end inventory processing and daily cycle counts.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Interpersonal Skills - ability to work and communicate with coworkers and supervisor
- Teamwork - Ability to work side by side with others and take direction.
- Safety conscious / Judgment - Being conscious of surroundings (people and equipment) and take all precautions when handling inventory and equipment.
- Motivation/Flexibility - Able to move from one task to another with minimal direction.
- Attendance/Punctuality/Dependability – Must be on time every day and able to complete designated assignments as required. Must have exceptional attendance record to be considered.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Forklift experience / license desired.
- Previous shipping experience desired but will train the right motivated individual.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Experience with inventory and computer applications is a must.