Hamilton Connections is looking for a production manager at a premium bakery company in Trumbull, CT. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Production runs 8am-430pm, but the person in this role needs to be flexible to work outside those hours occasionally/when needed.
Salary range is $71,500 - $78,000
- Oversee day-to-day operations.
- Manage and coordinate production schedules to meet customer demands and quality standards.
- Maintain time and production records.
- Lead and supervise a team of 20-plus personnel, ensuring efficiency and adherence to safety protocols.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including quality control, logistics, and maintenance, to optimize overall production processes.
- Implement and enforce best practices to enhance productivity, reduce waste, and improve product quality.
- Monitor inventory levels and coordinate with procurement and warehouse to ensure raw materials availability.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment, providing leadership and support to team members.
- Train and develop staff to enhance skills and promote career growth.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to motivate and manage a diverse team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with diverse teams.
- Problem-solving aptitude to address production challenges and implement improvements.
- In-depth knowledge of bakery production processes , equipment, food safety, quality standards and regulations.
- Familiarity with food safety regulations and commitment to maintain a secure working environment.
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate about leading a dynamic team, we invite you to apply for this challenging and rewarding position.