Hamilton Connections is looking for a receiving clerk for a manufacturing company in Waterbury, CT. Previous receiving experience a plus but not necessary. This is a temp-to-perm position.
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, $18-20 per hour
· Operates lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
· Unpacks, examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Receives and processes all defective parts returned for replacement or credit.
· Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
· Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
· Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
· Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to Quality Assurance
· Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
· Processes UPS & FedEX shipments to customers and vendors
· Prepares Palletized shipments to company specifications.
· Some light driving duties
· Organizational Skills.
· Computer Proficiency
· Technical Capacity.
· Time Management.
· Communication Proficiency.
· Forklift Experience