Hamilton Connections is seeking a production associate for an industrial graphics company in Bethel, CT. This is a temp-to-perm position.
The hours are 6:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Thursday, with Friday off. The pay is $16-$20 an hour, depending on experience.
- Support all areas of production from packing product to cleaning up
- Operate machines, including laser cutters, presses and laminators
- Read blueprints and use measuring tools, such as calipers
- Other duties as assigned
- Honest and hard working
- Experience reading blueprints
- Experience with measuring tools, such as calipers
- Mechanical ability
- Experience in a graphics environment and understanding of how to laminate, laser cut, die cut, etc. a plus
- Willingness and ability to learn how to operate machines, including laser cutters, presses and laminators
- Willingness to help in all areas of production
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organization and communication skills