A manufacturer of a unique, proprietary medical technology has an immediate need for a material handler in its Wallingford, CT facility.
1st shift. 6:00am-2:30pm.
Overtime and/or weekends may be required depending on production schedule.
- Material handling.
- Retrieve materials according to pick list.
- Load and unload.
- General housekeeping.
- Other tasks as required.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- General computer competency including Microsoft Office programs and SAP.
- Ability to use basic measuring tools.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to handle physical aspects of the job including lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally.