Hamilton Connections is looking for a material handler in a manufacturing facility in Newtown, CT. The material handler is responsible for maintaining warehouse by packaging material for upcoming shipments. This is an 18 month contract position that will become most likely become permanent eventually.
The hours are 10am -6:30pm., Monday-Friday. Pay will be $23/hr.
- Clean and package material per specification for safe shipment.
- Monitor for and report damaged / defective materials (or questionable) to department Supervisor.
- Participate in area Job Hazard Analysis.
- Required to make pick up and deliveries within the ASML campus.
- Data entry and record retention.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in clean and orderly condition
- Adhere to all safety regulations and make recommendations.
- Required to operate company equipment such as hand truck, hoists, trolley’s, fork truck
- General computer proficiencies with Microsoft Office especially with Excel and Word.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Material Handling or Shipping or packaging experience a plus
"Hamilton Connections is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer*