Hamilton Connections is looking for experience Maintenance Mechanics to fill an open position in Enfield, CT. Candidates must have manufacturing/machine experience. You will be expected to be a self-starter, a good manager of time, work independently and follow standards for safety and conduct.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Familiar with manufacturing/production machines
- Basics of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- PLC a plus
- Common sense and ability to use judgment and make decisions.
- Overtime Required
- Work Saturdays and evenings as needed.
- Perform general maintenance duties on buildings and machines.
- Be able to perform preventative maintenance on the machines.
- Assists in servicing and replacing minor plumbing fixtures.
- Performs minor electrical work not requiring a licensed electrician such as replacing light bulbs and fuses.
- Assists in minor carpentry and repair work.
- Maintain machinery, equipment, and tools by cleaning, lubricating, greasing, and/or oiling to ensure optimum working order.
- Housekeeping in maintenance shop.
SAFETY AND MAINTENANCE:
- Must wear all required PPE properly.
- Conduct yourself in a safe manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Clean assigned areas of the building or equipment as instructed by your supervisor.
- Able be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Able to communicate with visitors, co-workers, supervisor, and management.
Pay is $50-$56k yearly.