A manufacturer of a unique, proprietary medical technology has an immediate need for a machine operator in its Wallingford, CT facility.
2nd shift. 2:30pm or 11:00pm.
Overtime and/or weekends may be required depending on production schedule.
$17.00/hr ($16.00/hr plus $1.00 shift differential).
- Set up and run production machines and make adjustments as needed.
- Troubleshoot basic machinery issues.
- Quality control.
- Maintain accurate records and complete other necessary paperwork.
- Report issues to supervisor.
- Maintain safe and clean working area.
- Maintain inventory.
- Other tasks as required.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Ability to use basic measuring tools.
- General computer competency; UPS or FEDEX shipping software a plus.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle physical aspects of the job including lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally.