Hamilton Connections is seeking Machine Operators for 1st and 2nd shift at a Pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Centerbrook, CT. Candidates must have experience working in an industrial setting. For the right candidate this is a long-term job with the potential for temp to hire.
SCHEDULE & PAY
- 8 hour shift
- Full time
- 1st shift: 7:30AM – 4:00PM (Monday – Friday)
- 2nd shift: 3:50PM – 12:20AM (Monday – Friday)
- $20 – $23 per hour (based on experience) plus an additional $1.00 per hour
- Perform all work in adherence to safety precautions, regulations and Good Manufacturing practices (cGMP) as required by the FDA.
- Machine setting up, operating and trouble-shooting a wide range of manufacturing equipment specifically including high-speed automated tablet presses, packaging production line and product cartooning.
- Experience with detailed production documentation within GMP guidelines, specifically in pharma, health supplement, medical device, or food/beverage industry.
- Understanding of in-process product testing and complete the necessary testing documentation paperwork to ensure highest quality.
- Team responsibility for high efficient production numbers.
- 5+ years’ experience in an industrial setting with ability to troubleshoot and problem solve high-speed machines required for this position.
- Basic math, reading and writing skills
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and follow directions in English
- Ability complete basic math and communicate
- Ability to concentrate and focus on task in a fast paced, busy environment
- Ability to be a team player; good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with high level of motivation
- Ability to train others is a plus!
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs on an occasional basis
- Ability to wear company provided uniform, dust mask, safety shoes & glasses, hairnet and gloves.