Hamilton Connections is looking for a machine operator for a manufacturing company in the Watertown, CT area. Previous machine operator or manufacturing experience is a plus, but not necessary. Three shifts available. This is a temp-to-perm position.
The hours are 1st shift: 7 a.m.-3 p.m., 2nd shift 3-11 p.m., 3rd shift: 11 p.m.-7 a.m. The pay is $15 an hour, plus shift differential.
- Set up machinery for production and ensure all necessary materials are available
- Operate and monitor production equipment and replenish materials as needed
- Visually inspect production run and document results
- Working to quality specifications may inspect parts off machinery to insure parts are running to quality standards
- Responsible for stopping the machine when parts do not meet requirements
- Maintains production records and quality records
- Performs basic machine maintenance functions
- Machine operator or assembly experience preferred
- Mechanical experience preferred
- Math and computer skills necessary
- Able to work independently
- Able to adjust to rapidly changing environment
- Deadline oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Please submit a resume to this post for consideration.