**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
A manufacturing company in Durham, CT has an immediate opening for a HR & Benefits Administrator/Specialist. This company has a "tradition of excellence," proudly serving its clients for over a century! We are looking for an eager individual to join a hard-working, dedicated, and talented human resources team!
The HR & Benefits Administrator/Specialist assists with administrating programs and policies relating to all phases of human resources.
$45,000-$55,000/year expected total compensation.
- Talent Acquisition and recruiting.
- Conducting pre-employment screening.
- Coordinating FMLA/FFCRA administration.
- Benefits administration.
- Creating and planning employee engagement activities.
- Assisting employees with learning and development opportunities.
- Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with HR systems (e.g. Paylocity, Waypoint, Convergence).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bilingual a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person