A manufacturer in Bristol, CT is seeking a fourslide machine operator to join their team. This position reports to the production manager. The ideal candidate will be reliable and eager to learn!
This is a 2nd shift position. 1:30pm-10:0pm.
*Training will take place on 1st shift. 6:30am-3:00pm
Estimated compensation: $18-$22 per hour DOE.
- Operate production machines and make necessary adjustments.
- Perform basic quality inspections.
- Pack products.
- Operate machines in other departments as needed.
- Maintain clean working area.
- Assist with other general manufacturing tasks as necessary.
- Previous manufacturing experience operating production machinery.
- Ability to use basic measurement tools such as micrometers, gages, and calipers.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to handle the physical aspects of the job including bending, twisting, reaching, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must be punctual and reliable.