Hamilton Connections is seeking customer service representatives for a manufacturing company in Waterbury, CT. These are temp-to-hire positions.
The hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday. The pay starts at $17 an hour.
- General order entry duties; enter and maintain customer purchase orders in CRM
- Provide timely feedback to customers regarding order status, shipping methods, expedites, etc.
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work place
- Communicate and follow up on routine matters with internal departments
- Prepare customer certs/packing slips for engineering orders
- Maintain sales orders/part files and records, including technical drawings
- Process order acknowledgements
- Answer phones and greet guests
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years customer service experience in manufacturing environment
- 1-2 years technical customer service/document control experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to read title blocks on drawings/revisions
- Excellent communication skills, organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must work well under pressure with a positive attitude
- Must have a strong sense of responsibility
- Dependable and trustworthy
- High school diploma or equivalent