A manufacturer in Cheshire, CT is seeking a urethane operator to produce high quality products meeting the highest customer standards.
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 7:00am-5:00pm plus some overtime on Fridays.
Pay range: $18-$20/hr. **Higher pay rate may be considered for experienced candidates.
- Setting up molds.
- Casting molds and demolding products.
- Reviewing orders.
- Following procedures.
- In-process inspection.
- Evaluating accuracy of product.
- Maintaining clean work area.
- Participation in audits as required.
- Other tasks as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to use basic measurement tools.
- Ability to follow written instructions.
- Excellent attendance.
- Team player.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to handle physical aspects of the job including lifting up to 50 lbs.