Hamilton Connections is looking for an automated optical inspection (AOI) technician for an electronics manufacturing company in Brookfield, CT. The AOI technician programs and operates a machine to test for defects in products. This is a temp-to-hire position with opportunity for growth in the company.
The hours are 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (overtime when needed), Monday-Friday. The pay is $20-$25 an hour, depending on experience.
- Program and operate Zenith Alpha machine to test for defects
- Record and report defects in ERP software as well as with production team
- Adjust inspection criteria to improve results as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Automated optical inspection experience
- Experience with Koh Young and/or other AOI makers a plus
- Familiarity with IPC-610 standards required
- Experience with ERP software
- Quality/inspection mindset to ensure quality of product
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work effectively in group settings
- High school diploma or equivalent