Hamilton Connections is looking for a skilled AutoCAD drafter to generate 2D surface CAD models for our Production facility and warehouse using AutoCAD software. In this role, you will be required to discuss with engineers to design concepts for CAD models and generate and Update 2D CAD model.
To ensure success as an AutoCAD drafter, you should have experience working with AutoCAD software and a keen eye for detail.
- The ideal candidate will have 1 year of AutoCAD drafting experience.
- Day to day, they will be responsible for reading engineered drawings and blueprints, updating Facility blueprints, and drafting plans for machine moves on the shop floor.
- Reporting to the Industrial Engineering, the AutoCAD Drafter will produce detailed 2D AutoCAD drawings.
- Proficient in 2D AutoCAD.
- Illustrates or copies engineer's, specialist’s, or designer's sketches under close supervision.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, extracting detailed information.
- Proficiency in using tape measures and other measuring devices.
- Assists in obtaining field dimensions.
- Apply our standards, guidelines, specifications, practices, and procedures in preparing design drawings.
- Strong attention to detail.
1st shift. Start dates vary. Please apply for more details.