Assembler – Agawam, MA –
2nd & 3rd Shift positions available– 8hr shifts
Pay - $16.25 - $16.75/hr. to start
Summary: Perform primary assembly operation as part of the production process on the assigned machine line.
- Perform primary assembly responsibility on the machine line. Assemble, adjust, and inspect components. Mark, label, and package parts. May perform other responsibilities as needed.
2. Perform all responsibilities within productivity and quality expectations. Follow work procedures.
3. Set up and operate marking, labeling, and packaging machines. Operate one to two primary assembly machines depending on
4. Refer problems to the appropriate individual.
5. Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Follow safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Report safety incidents to
6. Make recommendations for improvements to work processes. Contribute to the 5S program in the work area.
7. Provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers. Contribute to a positive teamwork environment.
8. Perform other duties as assigned. Participate in training/learning other positions. Accomplish related results as needed.