Hamilton Connections is seeking a large valve assembler for the second shift for a manufacturing company in Danbury, CT. Training is required for at least four weeks on the first shift. This is a temp-to-hire position.
The hours are 3:30 p.m.-12 a.m., Monday-Friday. Training is on the first shift, 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. The pay is $20.43 an hour.
- Accurately pick parts for production orders
- Assemble, check and package sub-components and finished products according to instruction
- Perform administrative work such as order printing and label creation
- Coordinate transport arrangements with shipping
- Mount items necessary for fulfilling assembly orders of sub-components and finished products
- Maintain order at the workplace
- Operate manufacturing equipment and simple electronic test equipment
- Temporary assignments as floater in different assembly teams
- Prioritize and arrange production papers and pick list based on commitment level to customers
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of assembly experience
- Mechanical ability
- Average manual dexterity
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to operate manufacturing and electronic test equipment
- Able to read and write English