Hamilton Connections is currently seeking candidates for an Administrative Assistant position in Hamden, CT. The ideal candidate has office experience coupled with steady, verifiable work history. For the right candidate this is a long-term job with the potential for temp to hire.
· Answering phones.
· Greeting applicants.
· Accepting and reviewing applications and answering applicant questions.
· Entering applications into our database.
· Collecting time cards and entering payroll on a weekly basis.
· Preparing reports and correspondence utilizing Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Filing, faxing, making copies and other office tasks as required.
· At least one year of experience in an office setting.
· Experience answering a multi-line phone system.
· Data entry experience highly desired.
· Strong communication skills. **Bilingual a plus.
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office programs.
· Basic math skills to include addition, subtraction and converting hours and minutes to decimals.
· Multi-tasking skills.
· Time management skills.
· High school diploma or GED.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Hourly pay: $17-18+
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Work Location: In person