Hamilton Connections is seeking Machine Operators to fill an open position in Farmington, CT.
Job type: Temp-to-hire
Monday - Friday
2:30pm - 11:00pm
- Follow department procedures
- Responsible for component inspection both visual and dimensional using gages and standard measuring tools (micrometer, caliper, optical comparator, CMM)
- Responsible for stopping the machine when parts do not meet requirements
- Able to “trouble shoot” part and machine deviation issues (problems)
- Maintains production records
- Required to make off sets to maintain product acceptance
- Required to change tooling at prescribed intervals/counts
- Ability to read and understand CNC G & M codes
- Ability to make minor program changes/revisions under the direction of supervision
- Ability to set up CNC machines to meet production requirements
- Has an understanding of Quality Control principles
- Trains others in the operation of CNC machines and all related inspection equipment
- Maintains adherence to company policies, environmental and safety standards, and good housekeeping standards.
- Performs other duties as may be required.
- Attendance is an essential function of the job