A manufacturer of a unique, proprietary medical technology has several assembler opportunities available in the company’s Wallingford, CT facility.
- Basic assembly and packing.
- Inspect raw materials.
- Report quality issues.
- Keep accurate records.
- Material handling.
- General housekeeping.
- Other tasks as required.
2nd shift 2:30pm-11:00pm.
Overtime and/or weekends may be required depending on production schedule.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- One year of manufacturing experience.
- General computer competency.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to handle physical aspects of the job including lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Contact Hamilton Connections in Meriden at (203) 634-8427 with questions.