A prominent Connecticut manufacturing company has immediate openings for machine operators on 2nd shift at its Durham, CT location. This company has a "tradition of excellence," proudly serving its clients for over a century!
$15-$17 per hour depending on experience plus 10% shift differential for 2nd shift.
- Operate production machinery according to proper instructions and procedures.
- Machines include presses, mills, drills, pad printers, laser welders, and others.
- Packing and visual inspections, as well as some tool calibration.
- Complete paperwork accurately.
- Maintain 6S standards.
- Assembly and finishing.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Other keywords: CNC, power press, microscope, micrometer, caliper, gage, blueprint
- Some manufacturing experience preferred. Will Train!
- Ability to read, write, and follow work instructions.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be available to work overtime including as needed.